The Missionary Training Center allows tours for young people as well as families to have the opportunity to experience what it is like to be a missionary at the Provo Missionary Training Center.
If you are unable to attend, there is also a digital tour available on newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour. We cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Please do not arrange meetings with missionaries. We appreciate your adherence to the rules and your respect for the sacred nature of the Missionary Training Center.
- The experience will last approximately 1 hour and will include a walking tour and a short video.
- A ticket is required for every adult, youth, and child (2 years and older).
- Please bring 1 leader/adult for every 5 youth/children in your church or family group.
- Reservations may be made in amounts from 1 to 15. If more than 15 tickets are needed, please place an additional order. Example: If there are 20 people in your group, place an order for 15 tickets and an additional order for 5 tickets.
- You do not need to print off individual tickets for each reservation. An electronic version will suffice.
MTC Employee and Visitor Parking Lot
Corner of 900 East and Temple View Dr. (across the street from the MTC)
Provo, UT 84604
Frequently Asked Questions
- As an operating training facility, the Provo Missionary Training Center has limited capacity for tours. Tickets are allocated according to this capacity so every attendee is required to have a ticket.
- Cancellations may occur; please continue to check the website for availability.
- It may be necessary to divide a larger group into several smaller groups with groups attending on different weeks.
- Those who are unable to attend may click on this link to view a video tour: newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org.
- If you are unable to participate at your scheduled date and time, please log onto Eventbrite.com, cancel your current reservation, and make a reservation for another time.
- Children under two years old do not need a ticket.
- Tickets are required for children two years and older.
- Strollers are allowed on the tour.
- MTC tour visitors may bring and use their own wheelchairs.
- The MTC is not equipped to provide wheelchairs.
- No. Please do not arrange visits with missionaries.
- Please do not bring packages for missionaries. Packages and letters for missionaries must be sent through the United States Postal Service, UPS, or other commercial carrier. Approved same-day delivery services are available in cities close to the MTC. The MTC cannot accept packages or letters delivered in any other way.
- Visitors may take photographs in the designated picture taking locations.
- Modest dress is required. Sunday dress is encouraged.
- If you have a large group, only one printed ticket is needed for the entire group. You do not need to print off every ticket for every person in the group.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.