The Missionary Training Center allows tours for young people as well as families to have the opportunity to experience what it is like to be a missionary at the Provo Missionary Training Center.
If you are unable to attend, there is also a digital tour available on newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour. We cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Please do not arrange meetings with missionaries. We appreciate your adherence to the rules and your respect for the sacred nature of the Missionary Training Center.
- The experience will last approximately 1 hour and will include a walking tour and a short video.
- A ticket is required for every adult, youth, and child (2 years and older).
- Please bring 1 leader/adult for every 5 youth/children in your church or family group.
- Reservations may be made in amounts from 1 to 15. If more than 15 tickets are needed, please place an additional order. Example: If there are 20 people in your group, place an order for 15 tickets and an additional order for 5 tickets.
MTC Employee and Visitor Parking Lot
Corner of 900 East and Temple View Dr. (across the street from the MTC)
Provo, UT 84604
Frequently Asked Questions
- As an operating training facility, the Provo Missionary Training Center has limited capacity for tours. Tickets are allocated according to this capacity so every attendee is required to have a ticket.
- Cancellations may occur; please continue to check the website for availability.
- It may be necessary to divide a larger group into several smaller groups with groups attending on different weeks.
- Those who are unable to attend may click on this link to view a video tour: newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org.
- If you are unable to participate at your scheduled date and time, please log onto Eventbrite.com, cancel your current reservation, and make a reservation for another time.
- Children under two years old do not need a ticket.
- Tickets are required for children two years and older.
- Strollers are allowed on the tour.
- MTC tour visitors may bring and use their own wheelchairs.
- The MTC is not equipped to provide wheelchairs.
- No. Please do not arrange visits with missionaries.
- Please do not bring packages for missionaries. Packages and letters for missionaries must be sent through the United States Postal Service, UPS, or other commercial carrier. Approved same-day delivery services are available in cities close to the MTC. The MTC cannot accept packages or letters delivered in any other way.
- Visitors may take photographs in the designated picture taking locations.
- Modest dress is required. Sunday dress is encouraged.
- If you have a large group, only one printed ticket is needed for the entire group. You do not need to print off every ticket for every person in the group.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any other questions.